Date PostedJanuary 4, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience3 Years, 8 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Position: Manager (Commercial Operations Analyst)
- Provide national and sub-national reporting and analyses to support the broad commercial organization and the senior sales and marketing management team.
- Provide a wide variety of ad hoc support for sales operations and sales management; including complex modeling and professionally packaged presentations.
- Assist in market potential analytics, territory, and sales force sizing exercises, including the aggregation of data from a variety of disparate sources & systems into databases and models for data-driven decision-making.
- Participate in customer-level analyses, including HCO and HCP valuation, segmentation, and targeting.
- Ensuring proper documentation and control of processes.
- Develops seamless, collaborative, cross-functional approaches to problem-solving and holistic cross-customer analysis
Sales Force Effectiveness:
- Develop, model, and administer sales incentive plans, sales reports, and dashboards.
- Coordinating sales force size & structure analyses, as required based on business needs.
- Develop single brand and portfolio optimization with brand teams incorporating Competitive Intelligence and expected market events. Integrate into call planning and team capacity tactics.
- Govern well-controlled and documented processes for call planning and targeting, ensuring adherence to regulatory and compliance policies/standards to ensure readiness for internal/external audits and reviews.
- More than 3 years of relevant industry experience within US pharma/biotech or consulting is required.
- Solid understanding and experience in working with US commercial datasets (for example, Xponent, APLD) is required.
- Proficiency in data management platforms (such as Microsoft SQL), Alteryx or Microsoft Excel; Extensive experience in performance metrics and reporting, analytics, goal setting, and balanced scorecards
- Ability to translate complex business questions and requirements and develop effective solutions
- Ability to mine data to identify trends
- Willing to work late night shifts to support US-based commercial operations team
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-motivated works effectively under pressure
- Detail oriented