Manage brands online by achieving brand-level targets and qualitative parameters to improve profitability and market share of the organization in the online business.
- Develop and Implement a marketing plan to achieve sales targets and improve the profitability of the organization
- Recommend a marketing mix after analyzing business priorities
- Defining the purpose for selecting the brand for the campaign
- Develop the marketing plan to execute the campaign
- Maintain the expense-to-sale ratio to meet profitability
- Maintain forecast accuracy and fill rate
- Improve brand qualitative parameters online to gain ranking versus competitors, including Out of stock, promo compliance, content, rating & reviews, etc.
- Increase market share in the given market by marketing initiatives
- Improve content across the SKUs and on all platforms
- Keep a close eye on competitor’s activities to develop further marketing plans
- Use ratings & reviews as shopper feedback and minimize the shoppers’ concerns.
- Improve discoverable cross chains.
- Improve search on all the platforms and Cipla products on the 1st page across top searched keywords.
- Tag SKUs keywords and optimize content.
- Optimizing and improving ROI of media and promotion spends.
- Budget for media spends and promotion spends
- Using the media budget to increase the sales and ACOS
- Sales monitoring for the respective brands to monitor the success of initiatives
- Understand elasticity of the promotion on sales
- Capture performance of visibility spends on the platform
- Interact with different stakeholders for speedy execution of the process.
- Coordination with medical, art, purchase, legal, compliance dept., brands, and customers for the promotional inputs & materials
- MBA in marketing with 7 years of experience handling big brands, portfolios & P&L, eCommerce
Good understanding of MS Excel, and PowerPoint & fluent in communication
Experience in E-commerce portfolio management
Managing presence of Brands Online on e-com and e-pharma platforms
Relevant Work Experience
- Total 7 plus years in brand management, digital marketing, and online content management
- FMCG & online experience preferred
- Good communication & interpersonal skills