Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationDoctorate Degree
Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Medical Science Liaison – Diabetes Care – Pune
- Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research-related information:
- The MSL plans, prepares, and engages with Thought Leaders (TLs – Doctors) as information scientists and colleagues both proactively and reactively via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats. MSLs provide dissemination, clarification, and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature (both proactive discussions on-label, and reactive discussions for unsolicited off-label questions in alignment with local regulations).
- Interactions with Medical Societies and Advisory Boards:
- The MSL answers medical/scientific queries of Medical Societies with regard to Bayer products and organizes / supports / participates in advisory boards.
- Participation at / networking in Congresses and Conventions:
- The MSL attends congresses and conventions, interacts with TLs (Doctors), establishes new contacts, and gathers competitive intelligence.
- Coordination of Scientific Education Activities:
- The MSL plans and organizes scientific training and education events/sessions with TLs within their specific therapeutic area or product.
- TL identification/profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning:
- In alignment with the product Medical Affairs plan, the MSL contributes to the internal understanding of specific TL interests and expertise within the medical community at large.
- Preparation of reports and tracking activities:
- The MSL submits timely reports and tracks activities against agreed objectives
- External scientific support, training, and education: The MSL provides additional external scientific support, training & education not covered by other primary activities
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualification in natural sciences, or Medical background (MD/ MBBS/BAMS/ BDS/ MDS)
- Basic knowledge of the concerned therapy area (Diabetology) and related molecules
- Basic understanding of clinical trials, their design, and rationale
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and to build productive work relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
Qualification: B.Pharma, B.Sc
Interview Questions – Medical Representatives
Role & Responsibilities of Medical Representative
Bayer does not charge any fees whatsoever for the recruitment process. Please do not entertain such demand for payment by any individuals/entities in connection with recruitment with any Bayer Group entity(ies) worldwide under any pretext.
Please don’t rely upon any unsolicited emails from email addresses not ending with the domain name “bayer.com” or job advertisements referring you to an email address that does not end with “bayer.com”.