- Date Posted14/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years, 7 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Designation: Officer / Executive – Purchase (API raw material procurement)
- Source & Identify potential vendors for Raw Materials, lab chemicals, lab equipment, and other consumables.
- Sending inquiries and collecting quotes from vendors upon receipt of Purchase Requisition
- Preparing comparative statement after proper analysis of offers. Submit the final Comparative Statement to next level Approval.
- Preparing purchase orders, ensuring that the purchase order meets the criteria of quality, price, timeliness, reliability, and the company’s standards.
- Obtain approval for purchase orders, email the PO to the supplier, and follow up with the supplier to ensure timely delivery.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery. To maintain supplier on-time delivery.
- Responsible for coordinating with the production department to ensure no production is lost due to a lack of raw materials.
- Any quality issues on supplier products are to be highlighted and get it replaced.
- Maintain updated purchased product records, delivery information, and invoices.