Date PostedSeptember 17, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateSeptember 16, 2024
Experience1 Year, 4 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Innovator analysis of market pack or Innovator pack for Large & Small Volume Parenteral and Injectable
- Packaging strategy/configuration proposal for development as well as commercial usage.
- Initiate the machine /line/packaging material trial whenever requirements arise at the manufacturing plant.
- Activities i.e. Packaging component specification, artwork, Bill of material, QMS documentary. pertaining to new launches (EU Market) & or extending the existing product presentation to new territories.
- Finalization of new/existing product packaging component specifications & artwork whenever requirements arise through the marketing/customer/regulatory department.
- Initiate packaging-BOM & Packaging material SAP code, printed artwork loading in SAP.
- Control the printed component usage over the finished product packaging plan for export as well as the tender market.
- Quality management system tool usage expertise over packaging material/ packaging process.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Science / Pharma Graduate with a Certification Course in Packaging Technology
- 1 to 4 years in the Packaging Development Department with the Pharma Industry