Date PostedApril 6, 2023
Experience6 Years, 11 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and developing the machinery, equipment, and tools required for the manufacturing process. This includes researching and evaluating different materials, technologies, and techniques to optimize the performance of the equipment.
- Ensuring that the equipment is well-maintained and functioning properly. This involves identifying potential problems, performing regular maintenance, and troubleshooting any issues that arise.
- Ensuring that all equipment and processes are compliant with relevant regulations, such as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and FDA guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Develop a maintenance schedule for the injectables manufacturing equipment based on the preventive maintenance program. The maintenance plan should include the frequency of maintenance activities and the required resources for each maintenance activity.
- Conduct routine equipment inspections and ensure equipment is operating within specifications. Ensure all equipment is maintained, calibrated, and validated to meet regulatory requirements.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment to ensure maximum uptime and minimize production downtime. This includes diagnosing and resolving mechanical problems, identifying the root cause of failures, and developing corrective actions.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities for equipment and maintenance procedures. This includes monitoring and analyzing equipment performance data, participating in cross-functional teams to improve production processes and participating in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
- Tunnels: Maintain the sterilization tunnels used for sterilizing the injectable vials. This includes cleaning the tunnels, replacing parts that wear out over time, and ensuring that the sterilization process meets regulatory requirements.
- Bung processors: Maintain the bung processors used to prepare the injectable solutions. This includes inspecting, cleaning, and replacing parts, as well as ensuring that the bug processing meets the required specifications.
- Filling machines: Maintain the filling machines used to fill the injectable vials with the prepared solution. This includes inspecting, cleaning, and replacing parts, as well as ensuring that the filling process meets the required specifications.
- Labeling machines: Maintain the labeling machines used to apply labels to the injectable vials. This includes inspecting, cleaning, and replacing parts, as well as ensuring that the labeling process meets the required specifications.
- Packaging machines: Maintain the packaging machines used to package the injectable vials. This includes inspecting, cleaning, and replacing parts, as well as ensuring that the packaging process meets the required specifications.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E Mechanical