Date PostedJune 5, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateMarch 13, 2024
Desired QualificationAssociate Degree
- Assist more senior staff to implement a marketing and sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s products/services to meet established sales or market share targets.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze data on market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product/service.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze data on product performance and customer feedback to identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs.
- Maintain records of sales volume, revenues, and advertising costs and analyze them against forecasts to identify areas where the sales performance of the product/service needs to be improved.
- Develop knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customers by working closely with more experienced brand/product managers..
- Education – Associates Degree (± 13 years
- Experience/Background – Minimum 1 year