September 15, 2022
4 Years, 8 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing promotional material with key marketing messages.
- Liaoning with Marketing Communications & Purchase for delivery of the designed input
Trends Analysis & Brand Planning
- Analyze prescription & Sales data to identify key trends to enable decision-making by doing fieldwork
- Quarterly meets to review past performance & future growth planning
Events & Speaker Programs & Training
- Organize continuous medical education, Focal Meets & Speaker programs on zonal & pan-India levels
- Field-force training on product & objection/query handling
- Identify opportunities for indications expansion of molecules/ brands
Scientific Support and Product knowledge
- Understanding of science and Marketing Opportunity Analysis for product positioning.
- Working concurrently with the Medical team and Key Opinion Leaders.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduation in Science or pharma + post-graduation in business administration
- 4-8 yrs of experience in Brand Management in the pharmaceutical industry or pharma sales