- -Accountable for each assigned brand’s performance by increasing market share and growth.
- -Conduct brand performance review at all levels.
- -Develop manage key customers for brand development.
- -Conduct field work for customer development training of the field force etc.
- -Conduct workshop for the dissemination of brand strategies and communication.
- -Attend webinar seminars, conferences.
- -To proactively conduct competition mapping, targeting and segmentation exercises for improving brand performance.
- – Coordinating internally and with external vendors for execution of strategies.
- – Developing creative marketing communication in line with product positioning & communication objectives.
- – Responsible for handling all activities related to brand promotion, advertising, events etc.
- – To develop and implement Product Marketing Strategies to introduce and promote the Company Products and Brands
- – Develop and conduct Basic training program for field personnel.
- – Creative thought process.
- – Good Analytical skills.
- – Superior communication, strategic, interpersonal, and negotiating skills.
Qualification: B. Pharmacy preferable with MBA with 1-year sales and 3 to 5 years PMT experience.