- Date Posted18/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience5 Years, 10 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)10,00,000 - 20,00,000
- The role exists in order to provide business leadership and facilitate technical leadership for launch/commercialization projects, leading assigned projects through initiation, planning, and implementation.
- The project Manager (PM) will collaborate with the appropriate functional teams to develop and finalize project plans with the client.
- PM will drive projects to completion as per the planned scope, cost, and timelines.
- PM will ensure timely and accurate communication happens with stakeholders and partners through the lifecycle of the project.
- PM will participate in issue resolution at the project level as well as the organizational level to de-risk projects and simplify processes.
- He/She will lead the core team in meeting the milestones to achieve launch date commitments and constantly identify and solve issues and risks associated with project plans
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Biotech/Pharma/Chemistry related streams. PMP Certification is an added advantage
5-10 years of project management experience, with demonstrated success leading development and commercialization projects in Pharma, Medical Devices, or other highly regulated fields
Demonstrated competencies in all aspects of project management
Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory or Clinical Practices, Basic regulatory knowledge, Product Development Process, and project management basics
Excellent communication skills, Influencing skills, and Leadership Essentials.