Date PostedMarch 21, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Purchase Executive – Utility Procurement
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Purchase of Utility Capital, MEP Contracts, Water system, ZLDs, FHS, Sprinklers & related spares, consumables, etc. for all locations.
- P O Preparation, Coordination with vendors for deliveries, etc.
- Data Management, Data Reporting, Data Analysis, and Updating of the pending list. Filing of Documents, etc.
- Coordination with Accounts & users for Vendor Payment Release.
- Do market analysis. & utilize business knowledge expertise in day-to-day execution.
Time Allocation of Work:
- Analyzing Requirements, floating RFQ & Collecting Quote for Utility Capex, Contracts, systems, Spares/ Consumables & Services. 30%
- Detailing & Costing Skills, QCF, Benchmarking, Market analytical skills, Negotiation & PO Preparation for Utilities Capex, Contracts, system & Spares/ Consumables & Services. 50 %
- Coordination for Delivery with Supplier/ Import Logistics 10 %
- Reporting – Reporting/action on critical issues, Recordkeeping, Submission of reports, Pending list Coordination for Vendor Payment with accounts & user team 5 %
- Market analysis. & business Knowledge Expertise, and Presentation Skills. -5
Education: Diploma in Engineering, B.Tech/B.E, B.Com