- Date Posted19/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Responsible to prepare process validation and Bulk hold Time Study protocol and report.
- Responsible for execution and compilation of Process Validation and Bulk hold time study as per protocol.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking the Process validation and Product bulk hold time study status
- Responsible to initiate / check / handle Quality management system documents i.e. Change Control / Deviation / Incident / OOS/ OOT / CAPA.
- Responsible for preparation of Annual Product Quality Review.
- Responsible for providing line clearance during various processing stages i.e. Decartoning/Dispensing /Visual inspection/Packaging etc. and to carry out In-process checks of pre-determined process parameters.
- Responsible for coordination with internal as well as external department personnel.
- To prepare and review standard operating procedures.
- Responsible to maintain the document as per cGMP.
- Responsible for issuance of documents & maintain records.
- Responsible to provide the documents to the regulatory department.
- Responsible to execute / compilation any assigned validation activity.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the In-charge/Head of the department.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate having a background in Injectable
- The candidate should be a Versatile
- Having deep knowledge of Process Validation
Perks and Benefits
- Medical Benefits Incl. family
- PF and Gratuity Benefits
- Accommodation facility for Bachelors
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma, MS/M.Sc