- Date Posted06/01/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience16 Years, 23 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Achieve regional business goals through execution excellence of marketing strategies, influencing external stakeholders, especially in Rural Markets, and building team capabilities in terms of knowledge, skill, and efficiency in the region.
- B. Pharma, MBA Preferred
- At least 5-7 years of experience as a Sr. ASM / 2-4 years of RSM experience in a reputed Pharma company.
- Consistent performance is a must
- Prior exposure to Rural Sales/Rural Markets would be added advantage.
- – In order to achieve the business objectives of the whole region.
- Plan for business achievement through:
- Understanding the market/ geography
- Understanding Product Basket
- Understanding competition/ market size
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT OF TEAM –
In order to ensure sustainable growth of the territory and equitable growth of all the areas in the region through proper process compliance.
- Constantly review (quarterly/ monthly) the performance of the team in the below areas:
- Achievement spread of RSE/ ASM
- (Healthy performance matrix of the team)
- Monitor activity spread of RSE while reviewing ASM
- CRM Activities of the team. Constant monitoring of the ROI from the CRM investments.
- Consequence management of poor performers in the team
People Development –
- In order to ensure the right people for the right job.
- Also, the territory doesn’t lie vacant for a long time and ensures smooth representation of the organization to customers.
STOCKIST MANAGEMENT & Inventory Management at Stockiest /Wholesales/ Distributor level.
Position: Regional Sales
Supervisor and Position (L+1): Sales Manager
Superior and Position (L+2): Head Sales
No. of Reportees: ASMs
Job Location: Kolhapur, Maharashtra