Date PostedFebruary 11, 2023
Experience3 Years, 4 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive continuous improvement by leveraging Process Intensification technologies including flow chemistry to reduce cost, reduce waste, and improve yield.
- Assess and manage process risks arising from scale or process changes, and provide technical support to Production for routine manufacturing activities.
- Study the process and recycling of solvents, proposing changes/modifications in recovery process improvements and establishing recovery process for new solvent streams.
- Responsible for utility load and capacity calculations, line sizing, and design for optimized usage of utility systems and for achieving targeted capacity.
- Monitoring all aspects of running products by analyzing process data, standalone capacity analysis, identifying bottlenecks, and strategy for debottlenecking and capacity enhancement.
- Support Plant for problem-solving with reasonably practical technical solutions. And support in Change controls (Process engineering perspective justification for Equipment change, Process change, Scale-up, etc.) and investigations of OOS/OOT.
- Apply lean manufacturing techniques and simulation tools, mentoring, and training to the Process Engineering team across the API sites.
- Improve Process safety by evaluating risk assessment, HAZOP study, and by training plant personnel and working on safety improvement projects.
- Work with cross-functional team for execution of activity/project within given time frame, managing process engineering-related activity.
- Co-ordinate with R&D for scale-up, site transfer, process/technology improvement & troubleshooting for cost reduction projects.
- Identification of improvement scope and Preparation of Capex Proposals (Concept notes, Savings/Payback calculations) for Process Intensification technologies and improvements
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E Chemical having 3-5 years experience in Process Engineering based at Gurgaon