- Well-versed with Upstream Processing with the capacity to handle up to mid-scale fermenter
- Good Knowledge and understanding of e-Coli Fermentation, Micro Fluidizer.
- Handling of Continuous Centrifuge.
- Good knowledge of Scale-up and optimization of the process from lab to pilot scale
- Strong experience working with biologics.
- Maintenance of cell lines and revival of the culture
- Hands on experience with centrifuge system for cell separation to obtain the crude product
- Preparation and execution of documents relevant for manufacturing MBR, BMRs, and standard operating procedures as appropriate.
- Planning and management of resources related to equipment spares maintenance, consumables, and other inventory.
- Ability to work towards deadlines and adhere to time schedules.
- Ability to work effectively to solve problems in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Departmental training to undertake developmental batches.
- GMP & GDP-based interdepartmental training.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, M.Tech in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology