Date PostedFebruary 2, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience10 Years, 15 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Senior Manager – External Manufacturing and Supply
The (Sr.) Manager Supply Chain Management will be responsible for materials management incl. inventory of all raw materials, reagents, work in progress and finished goods, order management, and inventory management of branded products. This role is also responsible for estimating the actual cost of goods of the branded products. Ensure that all the MSAs are managed with all CDMOs.Education: B. Pharma/M. Pharma
- Responsible for materials management incl. inventory of all raw materials, reagents, work in progress, and finished goods of branded products – Ilumya, Cequa, etc
- Ensure minimize wastage of raw materials, reagents, short dating of finished goods
- Responsible for estimating the actual cost of goods of the branded products and reconciliation as required annually
- Responsible for order management at the external manufacturers, testing labs, and other partners and also invoicing partners for materials supplied incl. reagents, finished goods, and others.
- Responsible to track that invoices are processed and payments are made and received on time. Annual rebates with CDMOs are secured where applicable are secured.
- Responsible to manage all CDAs, and MSAs are valid and managed. Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Maintain KPI metrics from material management and PO/ invoice perspective and analyze the data for improvement
- Comply with company policies, local laws, and local regulations as required
- The candidate will communicate across the organization to ensure key stakeholders are aware of CoGs, inventory, potential risks associated, and required mitigation plans.
- Able to supervise, coach, and train warehouse workforce at the partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in Supply Chain Management, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record in material management, order management, inventory management
- Demonstrated ability to lead and perform supply chain management specifically material management
- Expertise in standard ERP software and systems
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Think strategically to assess and improve processes to meet business needs globally.
- Ability to analyze complex issues; develop and implement solutions by collaborating with other teams both internal and external.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders.
Education: Minimum Master’s in Supply Chain Management, Chemical Engineering, Pharma, or bachelor’s with relevant experience
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and project management skills
- Agile and able to work with tight timelines
- Ability to thrive in a small group with limited administrative support, developing and maintaining collaborative internal and external relationships.