Date PostedMarch 8, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateJuly 23, 2024
Experience15 Years, 20 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Communicating Stakeholders regarding new Project introduction. (Markets: ROW / US / EU)
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring all the Projects through a Milestone Tracker.
- Conducting regular meetings for reviewing updated status of ongoing Projects and resolving issues.
- Coordination with Technical Services, Purchase, Commercial, Warehouse, QC and QA for availability and release of RM, PM and API.
- Coordination with Production Planning, for Slot availability at Plant Facility.
- Coordination with CFTs for executing Optimization, Scale-up and Validation batches.
- Getting Stakeholders delegated from Cross functional Departments post receipt of Vendor Docket from Commercial and cQA.
- Timely escalation of critical issues to respective Stakeholders to avoid delays.
- Mitigating risks and communicating the same to Stakeholders.
- Controlling the Projects with respect to committed time lines for completion of each Task.
- Resolving conflicts between Stakeholders related to Projects.
- Coordination with commercial / Purchase Team for availability of API at R&D and at Plant Facility.
- Arranging required Data, Samples of API and Finish Product from Plant Facility.
- Arranging CFT Meetings post completion of Milestone activity for closely planning and scheduling upcoming tasks.
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring and controlling activities required related to API and FP Analytical Method Development, Validation and Transfer.
- Monitoring activities recommended by R&D in Vendor Docket (for Alternate Vendor of API).
Job Location: Kandivali, Mumbai
Qualification: M. Pharma
Experience:15 – 20 years