Objective / Purpose:
As an integral part of TA Team, this position is responsible for end-to-end recruitment from sourcing till on boarding while maintaining, utmost quality, process & minimum turnaround time for manufacturing roles across divisions of Biological E. Ltd.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. job portals, social media and professional platforms) and advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing, interviewing, salary negotiations, offering and on-boarding.
- Have built strong stakeholder relationships – partnering with Hiring Managers to prepare the job descriptions to understand their business requirements & identify priority hiring needs and provide shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Design and run walk-in drives for volume hirings.
- Support the campus hiring and engage the colleges/universities PAN India.
- Ensure candidate engagement and care from the start of the Hiring process till they actually join.
- Manage the end-to end onboarding process for the incoming employees.
- Prepare and present staffing data and metrics to the Hiring managers & HoDs on weekly basis.
Qualification: MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations