- Date Posted05/10/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Roles and Responsibilities in detail
Area Business Planning:
- • Plan for the monthly and quarterly business.
- • Plan for Trade activation business and overall sales
- • Plan demand generation and fulfillment
- • Monitor actual Sales and mid-course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
- • Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors’ brands
- • To create and update a customer list with the specified number of doctors/chemists (Trade) per the therapy/product requirement and maintain the same in physical/electronic format.
- • Identifying potential towns and appointing distributors and customers (trade) in line with the business philosophy
Business generation & development:
- • Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly Sales targets by promoting companies products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- • Having science base discussions with Doctor and chemist for promotion of the product in the clinic and at the chemist’s place
- • Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers’ need
- • To carry out activations across trade and clinics for brand visibility
- • To plan and conduct merchandising and sampling activity as per Division strategy.
- • Facilitate the process of successful new product/products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meet them at pre-determined intervals, effective in clinic/trade promotion and feedback to the company
- • Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
- a. 100% coverage of Doctors.
- b. Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division/therapy.
- c. Market intelligence collection, retailer level inventory management calls as per the product profile and marketing strategy of the therapy/division.
• Ensuring the visibility of Abbott brands on retailers’ outlets as a part of the brand promotion strategy
• To plan and attend Retail meets, Market Blitz, etc for sales growth