Territory Business Manager Gynae- Kochi
- Total compliance with company policies.
- Implement company strategies successfully.
- Achieve rupee-wise & product-wise assigned targets.
- Effectively & economically cover the territory through regular visits, to promote the company’s products.
- Make the right selection of Doctors and Chemists to prepare effective MSL as per the company’s guidelines.
- Field work for at least 23 working days in a month.
- To meet the minimum of 12 listed Doctors, and 6 Chemists each day.
- Make judicious and effective use of promotional materials/samples.
- Assist seniors in organizing briefings, Doctor’s seminars & other assignments.
- Share reports on time and regularly updated in the e-reporting software.
- Provide feedback on the movement of our and competitor’s products and their activities.
- Maintain cordial relations with all the customers.
- Keep high standards in appearance, attitude, and behavior to build the company’s image.
- Co-operate with seniors in personal appraisals at regular intervals.
- Abide by work norms applicable and maintain a high level of discipline and assessment.
- Effective Stockiest Management: To collect stock & sales statements from stockiest, procure orders from stockiest as per sales & stock statement & forward to CFA/C & F.
- Ensure availability of adequate stock of company’s products with all the stockiest & chemists by placing necessary orders in time.
- Timely follow-up with stockiest for collection of pending payments.
- To strictly adhere to work plans.
- Leading overall sales responsibility for assigned territory.
- Establish the value of company products & services, execute plans, and deliver on commitments for patients.
- Territory Planning and Business generation
- Primary Sales, Secondary Sales, and Brand Promotion
- Customer Engagement and Relationship
- Manage distributor network
- Participate in Strategy Execution review meetings
- Candidate must have experience in the Gynae segment and kindly mention therapy experience in your CV.
- Candidates having strong experience in meeting Gynecologists will be considered.