1 Year, 5 Years
- Sales and Promotion of Pharmaceutical Product
- Introducing the new product in the market
- Promotion of Pharma products and Science Behind the Brand
- Achieving sales target
- Record keeping and reporting
- Getting feedback on the product
- Providing customer support and customer service
- Organizing appointments and meetings with healthcare professionals
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare professionals.
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Managing budgets
- Reviewing sales performance
- Writing reports and other documents.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, pharmacy, life sciences, or related field.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.