- Date Posted06/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- To follow daily sales calls and meet desired calls to chemists, distributors, and doctors.
- To ensure calls are made as per the marketing plan.
- To ensure products are available at the retail chemist’s.
- To monitor weekly secondary sales at the distributor level and achieve the primary sales target.
- To monitor sales orders and reconcile with stocks at the distributor’s point.
- To ensure the self-develop relationships with Doctors in the territory by making them aware.
- Ensure the monthly report is generated and reported by the 5th of every month.
- To ensure calls to I-Pro customers are made as per plan to increase prescriptions as per plan.
Sales & Distribution Process Management
- To ensure RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit) process through SFA (Sales Force Atomization).
- To ensure reporting through the SFA process for daily customer calls reporting as per plan.
- To ensure monthly stockiest sales & stock statement is generated and received by HO/ZSM 5th of the month.
- To submit bi-monthly secondary sales statements to ASM/RSM on time.
- To assist collection from the distributors as per the credit policy of the company.
- To update the marketing team on competitors’ products, sales, new launches, market activities, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.Pharma, B.SC preferably with 1 + years of experience in pharmaceuticals Sales