Date PostedJuly 20, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateMay 9, 2024
Experience4 Years, 8 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Bachelor Degree
Scope of the Role:
Ensure achievement of sales objectives in line with the Company’s mission. Control, organize and involve in direct sales activities for premium brands like Illumina – NGS & Microarray, 10x Genomics, Twist Biosciences, Covaris, Fluidigm, and Biosciences through both strategic and planned activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cover the target customers with effective product promotion & achieve the assigned sales target.
- Generate new business opportunities through effective territory management.
- Taking responsibility for accurate forecasting, maintaining leads, and up-to-date opportunity information on the CRM database.
- Remain up to date with technology, new projects, market development, and competitors’ offering.
- B.sc/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences with minimum 5 years of sales experience.
- Good knowledge of Life Sciences, Cell Biology, and Genomics markets respectively.
- Capital Instruments Sales experience is preferred.
Qualifications: B.Sc in Biology, Microbiology, B.Tech/B.E. in Instrumentation, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, MS/M.Sc(Science), MBA/PGDM