Core Job Responsibilities:
- Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly sales targets by promoting the company’s products ethically to customers as per the business plan, also ensure Doctor / Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customer needs
- Facilitate the process of successful new product launches.
- To create and update the customer lists as per the therapy and product of the division.
- Ensure Ipad adoption (if applicable) as per division norms and adherence to CLM calls
- Brand Management:
- Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors’ brands
- Generate POBs for Abbott brands as per the business plan
Required Qualification & Experience;
BSc/ B. Pharm or Any Graduate with a minimum of 2 years of prior experience as a Medical Representative
- Candidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy.
- Candidates from MNCs and top Indian Pharma companies will have added advantages.
- Fluent and confident in communication