- Date Posted19/03/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly Sales targets by promoting companies products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Having science base discussions with Doctors and chemists for the promotion of products in the clinic and at the chemist’s place
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers’ need
- To carry out activations across trade and clinics for brand visibility
- To plan and conduct merchandising and sampling activity as per Division strategy.
- Facilitate the process of successful new product/products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meeting them at pre-determined intervals, effective in clinic/trade promotion and feedback to the company
- Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
- 100% coverage of Doctors. Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division/therapy.
- Market intelligence collection, retailer-level inventory management calls as per the product profile, and marketing strategy of the therapy/division.
- Ensuring the visibility of Abbott brands on retailers’ outlets as a part of the brand promotion strategy
- Make maximum productive calls every day
- Recommend the appointment of a party as a distributor after evaluating its commercial standing, creditworthiness, and personal assets.
- Ensure that stock and sales statements have been sent by the distributors on due dates.
- Ensure that the claims of the distributors are settled by the company within specified time limits.
BSc/ B. Pharma or Any Graduate with minimum of 2 years of prior experience as a Medical Representative
- 2+ years of experience
- Candidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy.
- Candidates from MNCs and Top Indian pharma companies will have added advantage
- Fluent and confident in communication
Interview Questions – Medical Representatives
Role & Responsibilities of Medical Representative