Date PostedFebruary 24, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience1 Year, 6 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The therapy Manager’s responsibilities include persuading potential customers to purchase company medications.
- Identifying prospective business opportunities for the company.
- Providing the relevant departments with customer feedback.
- Attend company meetings and training sessions.
- Proficient in the usage of computer software and tools, especially MS office suite.
- To have excellent negotiating skills.
- To have updated knowledge of the competitor’s company and their respective products.
- Should be flexible and adaptable to all challenges
- One should have problem-solving skills.
- To have time management skills.
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm
- To have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Product promotion and customer reaction to the product in the pharma
- One should establish and maintain strong working relationships with medical personnel and administrative personnel
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
Any Graduate with 1 year of relevant experience in the IVF segment.
Critical Competencies, Skills, Knowledge & attributes:
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management skills