Date PostedApril 11, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 22, 2024
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
THERAPY MANAGER (Medical Rep)
The therapy Manager is responsible for Efficiently managing the therapy area by effectively reaching out to customers and increasing product awareness, answering queries, and introducing new products. Also responsible for Customer Focus and have the industry knowledge and Schedule and plan the frequency of calls and personally visit the targeted doctors as per agreed coverage list.
Our Sales team supports our customers by providing clinical information about products, educational information, clinical training programs, and resources. We support healthcare providers and healthcare systems to meet the goals of the patients in their communities.
Your role at our organization is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come and were counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.
- Imbibe the product-related features/benefits including scientific information thereto, so as to effectively communicate with the medical doctors and handle product-related customer queries
- Utilize customer-focused selling techniques (CSSP), continually assessing the knowledge of the customer and strategizing to maintain high customer confidence and customer knowledge of company products.
- Maintain current, approved protocol (CSSP) and promotional materials to be included in sales presentation/ detailing.
- Contact customers on regular basis and deliver informative sales presentations based on customers’ needs.
- Explore opportunities to develop new businesses in the assigned therapy area.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets on a consistent basis through the effective implementation of sales promotion strategies and scientific initiatives.
- Constantly update the knowledge of disease and product areas so as to facilitate scientific discussion with stakeholders to enhance productivity levels as expected by the Company.
- Carry out Product Visibility and such ancillary or incidental activities related to the Products of the Company or Products of any other Company as may be decided from time to time, in accordance with any arrangement or agreement entered by the Company with such other Company.
- Explore opportunities to develop new business avenues for assigned therapy areas and territories.
- Tactically plans to generate tertiary demand generation.
- Plans and executes field work as per approved tour programs and reports into the data management system at regular intervals as per company expectations.
- Takes follow-up initiatives on feedback and customer service requirements.
- Handles special product campaigns, and new product launch campaigns as per Company’s plans.
- Covers the Nursing homes, clinics, and hospitals as per agreed coverage requirements.
- Assists in the collection of receivables, as per company policy.
- Work collectively with other team colleagues in arranging speakers, displays, special programs, and CMEs to meet the educational needs of customers.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
- Degree in Sciences / B Pharm
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in articulating data-driven findings to various audience levels and translating these findings into actionable recommendations.
- Relevant experience in the therapeutic segment (Cardio Vascular Metabolic)
- B. Science ( Human Anatomy & Physiology ) / B. Pharmacy
- Language proficiency in English, and Hindi will be an additional advantage.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will be a part of the highly motivated sales team that seeks to innovate in order to improve lives.
- Our Human Health Division maintains a patient-first, profits-later ideology.
- The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics, and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.