Date PostedOctober 5, 2022
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
WALK IN DRIVE for Executive/Senior Executive for Process Development / Tech Transfer Oral Solid for Sikkim Plant
1. Process development for new immediate release and modified release solid oral dosage to facilitate technology transfer.
2. Plan scale-up / down batches in the manufacturing area and oversee the batch executions with the responsible project scientists / mfg team.
3. May lead and/or Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to resolve complex product/process development issues and respond to internal and external audits.
4. Generate accurate, reliable data by following established procedures and practices. Record, tabulate, summarize, interpret, report, and publish study results.
5. Develop and maintain department standard operating procedures.
6. Coordination with QA/QC/Store/Eng./manufacturing department for smooth functioning of MSTG activities.
7. To do the documentation as per cGMP/SOP/BMR/Qualifications as per GDP.
Function: Process Development & Technology Transfer ( Oral Solid)
Job location : Sikkim & Guwahati
Qualification: B.Pharm or M.Pharm
Experience : 3- 7 years in PDL & Tech Transfer OR Production (Granulation, Compression, and Coating)
Grade: Executive / Sr Executive
Details of Walk-in
Date & Time: 9th October, 9.30 AM – 2.30 PM
Sun Pharma Guest House, (Within Sun Pharma Colony), Ranipool – SIKKIM
HR Coordinator : Nishikant Ranjan
Note: Candidates who are unable to attend the interview may submit their resume Through Apply Now Option
Note– Sun Pharma does not seek payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment with Sun Pharma or authorize any agency or any individual to collect or charge any fees or charges for recruitment. Please be cautious while dealing with any recruitment agency or anyone asking you to pay money representing himself to be representing Sun Pharma.