- Date Posted25/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
To support team members for the execution of all Invitro biology studies.
- Compounds weighing and respective stock preparation.
- Buffer/Media and Assay-related reagents preparation.
- Sample Processing for the assays.
- Operation calibration and maintenance of all lab equipment (Analytical balance, pH meter, micropipette, etc.).
- To learn Microsomal Stability, Plasma stability, Plasma Protein Binding, Log D & Log P, and Kinetic and Thermodynamic solubility for all the clients with data analysis.
- To learn other ADME and biology assays based on timeslot and requirement.
- To support other team members in maintaining turnaround time in case of multiple requests at a time.
- To be flexible for coming in shifts based on requirements for balancing workload equally in the team.
- To evaluate/asses the actual laboratory need of the resources find information for team members for the smooth operation.
- To update the LNB on a real-time basis.
- To follow GDP/GLP practice in the lab for any documentation.
- To follow and implement the SOPs and relevant documents according to QA guidelines
- To ensure safe practices in the Lab by wearing PPE during operational activities.
- To obey the guidelines from EHS and participation in EHS-related activities.
- Equipment custodian for dedicated instruments.
- To attend in-house or external training/seminar/workshop based on LNI (Learning Need Identification), PLU.
- To participate in ESI activity as and when facilitated.