Date PostedSeptember 16, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience4 Years, 8 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Assistant Manager Regulatory Affairs – Canada
- Experience in the Canadian market is preferred.
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of ICH and ANDS guidelines.
- Hands-on experience in the review of various documents such as specifications, method of analysis, analytical method validations, product development reports, stability protocols, etc.
- Knowledge of DocuBridge software is preferred.
- Modulewise document review in line with eCTD guidelines
- Responses for screening deficiencies