Date PostedSeptember 2, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience8 Years, 10 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Handling of Upstream activities (Vial thaw to Harvest) and Facility Management.
- Cell banks preparation (MCB, WCB)
- Operation and troubleshooting of single-use bioreactors in mammalian cell culture(Large Scale up to 2KL is preferable with Scale-Up knowledge).
- Media, Feeds, Solution Preparation, and Filtration.
- Cells (Harvest) Clarification.
- Handling of aseptic operations (Vial thaw, Shake flasks operation)
- Handling of QMS (Deviation, Change Control, CAPA, Risk Assessment)
- Handling of Documentation (Preparation of SOPs, BMR, Qualification/Validation Protocols)
- Performing the CIP, and SIP operations of Vessels.
- Performing the Equipment/Instrument Qualification/Validation (URS, IQ, OQ, PQ, etc.)
- Maintenance of Facility as per GMP controls.
- Able to maintain a team of up to 10 members.
- Handling of QMS-related document preparation and review Deviation, CAPA, and Change control.
- Knowledge of GMP and regulatory requirements as per current guidelines.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, M.Tech in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology