2 Yeara, 5 Years
- To maintain department cleanliness.
- To determine internal and external QEHS issues as well as needs and expectations of relevant interested parties and monitor the same.
- To implement QEHS policy & objectives.
- To ensure participation and consultation of workers.
- Ensure use of PPE.
- To identify & communicate incidents, QEHS non-conformities, investigate and take corrective actions on the same.
- To ensure a work permit system during maintenance activities.
- To implement QEHS continual improvement projects at site and monitor.
- To ensure disposal of waste.
- To prepare and review departmental SOPs & load final SOPs in ENSUR.
- To prepare and review departmental documents.
- To Coordination, Monitoring, and controlling of departmental activities as per cGMP norms.
- To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
- Responsible for providing quality products and maintaining the quality system of the company.
- Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all levels.
- Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all levels.
- To allocate manpower.
- Verification of Raw materials in granulation, Coating.
- To check and monitor the dispensing, granulation and compression, and Coating activities in the department as per plan.
- To update departmental documents and records.
- To do online completed batch entries and close process orders in the SAP system.
- To impart training to the operators and workers and maintain records.
- To maintain inventory of machine accessories and change parts and miscellaneous items required in the granulation and compression department.
- To train workmen and subordinates.
- To give requisition of BMRs and BPRs to the QA department.
- To check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
- Intimate material shortages to the planning department.
- To Update KPIs.
- To investigate and find out root cause analysis of any identified problem.
- To report near miss incident to Human resources and safety department.
- To make a plan of manpower requirements to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
- To utilize man, machine, and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam, and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
- To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows, and scrap area.
- To improve product quality and productivity.
- To coordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS, and Engg. Department.
- To ensure compliance with the safety measures.
- To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines is done by the maintenance department.
- To complete monthly production plan.
- To do monthly verification of weighing balances.