Date PostedAugust 27, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 4 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- To work in a pharmaceutical environment where drugs and chemicals are handled.
- To Operate the Reactor, Nutsche filter, Isolators, Dryer, Mill, and packing and dispatch of the product.
- To do online documentation for the activities performed.
- To handle chemicals like Hazardous Acid, Alkali, Reagents, and Solvents
- Documentation capabilities like writing, and preparing reports and records for manufacturing.
- To adhere to the instructions given by the shift in charge/supervisor.
- To follow all the Safety (EHSS) practices which are very essential all the time.
- Physical work to be executed during the manufacturing.
- To follow cGMP and GDP during the execution of batches and documentation.
- To adhere to the Hygiene policy
Educational Qualification: BSc / MSc/ BTech
Experience: 2-4 years