- Date Posted21/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year, 4 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Handling of GLR, SSR, hydrogenators, ANFD, RCVD
- Handling of strong acids such as H2SO4, HCL, Trifluro acetic anhydride, etc..
- Pyrophoric chemicals such as sodium borohydride, sodium metal, Boron dimethyl sulfide complex, N-Butyl lithium, etc.
- Online documentation with the GMP and GDP Compliance.
- Handling of solvents and safety compliance throughout the operation
Educational Qualification: BSc /MSc/B Tech
Experience: 1-4 years
- Monitoring and control of production operations.
- Carrying out manufacturing operations in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Practices, and Data Integrity policy.
- Ensure readiness of the facility at all times.
- Handling and monitoring the shift activities.
- Raw material, packing material receipt and check w.r.t BMR/PDR and issue slip with an appropriate label.