Main Purpose of Role
- Manage a group of customers to achieve designated sales target levels.
- Develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
- Possess and apply detailed product knowledge as well as a thorough knowledge of the client’s business.
- Responsible for the direct sales process, aiming at meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Is in charge of sales expansion, introducing new products/services to clients, and organizing visits to current and potential clients.
- Submit short and long-range sales plans and prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets.
- Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients.
- Ensure that clients receive high-quality customer service.
- Inform clients of new products and services as they are introduced, Migrate information to the appropriate sales representative when clients have additional service needs.
Education Level: Associates Degree (± 13 years)
Experience: Minimum 1 year