Date PostedDecember 24, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 6 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Main Purpose of Role
- As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales strategies in the assigned market. Further, you will drive primary sales, and secondary sales and ensure brand presence in defined markets. You will supervise/manage the distributor network to achieve desired sales objectives thereby ensuring the achievement of the financial and ethical objectives of the division as per the business strategy.
- To achieve this you will have the authority to develop your customer management plan, approve expiry products issue credit notes for distributors under your control, recommend appointment and credit limits of distributors, develop, execute & plan your resource utilization and participate in Strategy Execution review meetings to ensure alignment.
- You have a very important role to play in Division’s success.
Roles and Responsibilities in detail
Area Business Planning:
- Plan for the monthly and quarterly business.
- Plan demand generation and fulfillment
- Monitor actual Sales and mid-course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
- Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitor’s brands
- To create and update a customer list having a specified number of doctors /chemists (Trade) as per the therapy /product requirement and maintain the same in physical/electronic format.
Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly Sales targets by promoting companies products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Having science base discussions with doctors and chemists for the promotion of the product in the clinic and at the chemist’s place
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers’ need
- Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan.
- Lead and execute strict adherence to the Abbott Code of Business Conduct
- Set examples on implementation of the code of business conduct, RCPA, and Pharmacovigilance to ensure compliance
- Demonstrate and promote professional behavior in line with Abbott’s Values of Pioneering, Achieving, Caring, and Enduring
- Ensure a high level of customer service and manage any difficult customer situations.
- Division and business strategy will be shared with you on time to time basis which you will have to execute to the fullest
- To attend and participate in Strategy meetings, briefing sessions, doctor meets, workshops, training programs, and any other programs undertaken by the company to equip you or activities for the performance of your job or promote the sales of products of the company or to improve company image.
Meet minimum KPIs as follows:
- 100% coverage of Doctors.
- Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division /therapy.
- Market intelligence collection, retailer-level inventory management calls as per the product profile, and marketing strategy of the therapy /division.
- 2+ Years of experience.
- Candidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy.
- Candidates from MNCs and top Indian Pharma companies will have added advantages.
- Fluent and confident in communication.