Location (State / UT)
, Uttar Pradesh
, Tamil Nadu
, Madhya Pradesh
, Jammu and Kashmir
, Himachal Pradesh
, Delhi NCR
, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu
, Arunachal Pradesh
, Andhra Pradesh
1 Year, 4 Years
Diploma, Bachelor Degree
Salary in (₹)
1,75,000 - 3,00,000
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Arranging appointments with doctors and pharmacists, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular calling.
- Meet the number of Doctor and Chemist calls per day as decided by respective divisions as per company policy.
- Making presentations (detailing) to doctors, specialists, etc.
- Do a chemist survey to ensure the availability of products.
- Regular follow-up with doctors, Specialists Hospital Doctors, etc.
- Ensure 100% implementation of strategy and campaigns.
- Facilitating Medical conferences.
- Ensure proper distribution of samples and promotional scientific materials to selected Doctors.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with chemists and stockiest
- Achieving (and exceeding) the monthly sales target of your territory.
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly tour programs. This may involve working with your superiors and HO staff.
- Regularly attending company meetings, product launches, and briefings.
- Ensure on-time submission of DCR, expense statement, etc. as per company policy.
- Ensure on-time payment collection and sales and stock data from stockiest.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities and having discussions with Medical Services to resolve Dr’s queries.
- Staying informed about the new hospitals, or doctors in the territory.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Age Upto 21-28 years.
- Dpharma/ Bpharma/BSC Freshers can also apply.
- Any graduates with a minimum of 1-year of experience in pharma selling can apply.