Date PostedApril 12, 2023
Location (State / UT)
ExperienceFresher, 2 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
To promote and sell the pharmaceutical products.
- You shall achieve minimum doctor calls on an average of 12, and Retailer calls on an average of 6, per working day, in a month.
- You are required to maintain a record of your day-to-day Field activities on the Ready Reckoner provided by the Company.
- You shall book orders from stockists/retailers/doctors/institutions as and when possible and send the carbon copy of the same, to your Field Officer/Manager along with your Daily Working Report.
- You shall monitor the prescribing habits of Doctors during the retailer’s visit and shall record this information.
- You will do the detailing practice of the new Flip Chart and will participate in the detailing exercise in the cycle meetings.
- You will prepare the List of Doctors based on the market information collected for implementing the Special Campaign. A special Campaign will be implemented in totality with full force.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of payment from stockists/retailers/institutions etc; in the interest of completion of sales.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification: Graduates from any discipline can apply. MBA will be an added advantage.
Experience: 0 to 2 years experience of selling pharmaceutical products.