Date PostedJanuary 13, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 6 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Environmental monitoring/ area qualification of process area (Air sampling & settle plate methodology).
- Routine testing of RM/FG/Stability/Foils/ Water samples.
- Daily Sampling of water samples.
- Calibration/validation of microbiology instruments/Equipment
- SOPs preparation
- Training management in Micro
- Culture Management:
- Culture Procurement
- Culture handling & storage
- Passage/ slant preparation for routine use
- Media management:
- Indenting/ Labelling/ Storage
- GPT (Growth promotion test)
- Media Destruction
- QMS Elements: Change control/ CAPA/OOS/Trend preparation/ Deviations/Risk assessment
- Media preparation, Documentation activities, Water testing, etc
- Analytical reporting & documentation of performed testing
- To perform hold time study for Media, cultures, etc.
- To perform a validation study of disinfectant efficacy.
- To perform the analytical method validation of microbiology testing methods.
- Trending of water sample and area monitoring results
- Additional Job responsibilities are given by Head QC as per the requirement
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Job Location-Roorkee
- Department: QC
- Area: Microbiology Section
- Designation: Officer
- Qualification: MSc. Microbiology
- Work Experience:2-6 Years