- Strategically collaborate and co-create impactful digital transformation programs along with the BU leadership team across geographies, taking ownership of last-mile delivery on time and on budget
- Design digital transformation product strategy roadmap for R&D transforming the way to solve problems using digital interventions & analytics (Short term and long term)
- Collaborate with the R&D team, development & designing team to prepare and control business processes documents, URS, and recommendations related to the proposed solution. Ensure alignment on feature development and prioritization
- Drive change management to engage leadership to sponsor and steer digital initiatives by defining value proposition/key performance matrices. Also enable bottom-up adoption of digital initiatives, through simplifying jobs to be done, simplifying training, and ensuring execution support.
- Monitor & improve governance, adoption & key performance matrices of digital programs along with BU leadership to ensure value realization and look for improvements opportunities
- Identify operational risks and enable the team to drive issues to resolution, balancing multiple priorities.
Must have Background:
- Working knowledge of the Generic Pharma landscape and Understanding of new product development processes for generic pharmaceuticals
- Good exposure to digital transformation programs/digital product development/data analytics projects
- Experience in portfolio management/ program management/ project management/ new technology initiatives preferred.
- Innovative thinking and co-creation ability (Able to see through opportunities: Zoom in & Out)
- Excellent oral & written Communication, presentation, and articulation skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage Stakeholders (Mid to senior level) and a self-starter
- Ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal customers
- Demonstrated ability to perform well under pressure and with defined timelines
Educational & Experience: