- Date Posted25/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Provide scientific and technical expertise of the highest standards for local medical information, including interactions with Key External Experts (KEEs) and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Provide medical and scientific input and information for business strategy for the region (North / South/East/West India)
- Develop and sustain credible networking with appropriate Health Care Practitioners (HCPs)
- Planned, facilitate, and conduct CMEs, symposia, training, workshops, scientific meetings, speaker tours, and other product-specific campaigns and deliver scientific presentations with consistent messages for key products at these meetings, as required.
- Support and deliver scientific presentations with consistent “on label” messages at Standalone Promotional Meetings (SPM) planned by Business colleagues.
- Understand principles of, and support Scientific Engagement (SE) activities as per Medical Plans.
- Have clarity in understanding of Scientific Engagements and Promotional codes.
- Become an expert in vaccine-preventable diseases where GSK has brands and supports associated activities related to those brands.
- Be updated on scientific knowledge on vaccine-preventable diseases; GSK vaccines and its PI to ensure it is On Label communications on various platforms.
- Support in feasibility assessment of potential research sites, develop concept notes, proposals, budgets, data collection, and monitoring tools for field studies.
- Provide medical inputs into the development and execution of brand strategy.
- Pharmacovigilance: Support Named Safety contact in the strengthening Vaccine Pharmacovigilance; ensure self-learning.
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required:-
Minimum Level of Education – MBBS with a post-graduate qualification
Area of Specialization – Infectious Disease, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Pharmacology, Pulmonology, Immunology, Diabetology
Preferred Level of Education – Post-graduate qualification in Internal Medicine / Dermatology / Diabetology Microbiology / Pharmacology / Public Health
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required:-
- 2 – 5 years in the pharmaceutical / vaccines / biologicals industry
- Research experience, ideally in pediatrics, immunology, epidemiology, infectious diseases or public health.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, local language
- Experience in presenting scientific topics in different settings
- A sound understanding of the principles and practice of ICH-GCP and internal SOPs.
- Well-demonstrated ability to understand scientific methods and experimental design
Other Job-Related Skills/Background:-
General Competencies –
o Presentation skills at Scientific and Promotional meetings
o Communication skills, both verbal and written
o Technical writing skills
o Keep up to date with new developments
o Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
o Build and maintain relationships with colleagues
o Share knowledge with other team members
o Work as part of a team to reach common goals
o Deliver creative ideas for continuous improvement
o Develop good relationships with key opinion leaders