Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
1. To perform chemical & Physical Analysis on raw material, in process and finished product samples and ensure that the products (raw materials, in process, and finished products) are completely in compliance with the laid down quality standards by the Management.
2. To compile and analyze test information accurately, to determine process and / or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions of the equipment.
3. To prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests as per the laid down SOP by the Management.
4. To write, maintain and present technical papers and / or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests as per the Standards defined by the Company Management.
5. To maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
6. To follow and always ensure strict safety procedures and safety checks in the Laboratory, as per the company norms.