Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for receiving Raw Material (RM)/ Packing Material (PM).
- Physical checking of RM/PM & labeling thereof.
- Responsible for verification of documents with quantity and approved vendor.
- Responsible to prepare Goods Receive Note (GRN) and making the related entry for incoming material in the ERP system.
- To intimate Q.C. for testing then rearrange it to approved or rejected areas.
- Responsible to prepare & execute SOP and maintain logbooks
- Responsible to send RM/PM stock status to the concerned person on daily basis.
- To Prepare MIS report for RM/PM stock & maintain the stock record.
- Dispensing the material as per requirement and maintaining records.
- Responsible to assist in CAPA in coordination with store and QA person to assist in domestic & regulatory Audit to ensure pre Compliances
- To maintain and monitor cleaning records & supervision.
- Reporting to Store Head.
- Dispensing of RM/PM
- Responsible for the handover of the charge before leaving the factory.
- To Maintain Prohibition department registers like RS II, RA I, AR II, etc
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should be from Pharma Industries
Having Prohibition documents
Maintain Register RS II, RA I, AR II
Qualification, B,Sc Chemistry, B.COM, MBA/PGDM, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Chemistry, M.Com