Date PostedDecember 28, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
As a Therapy Business Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing all sales strategies in the assigned market. Further, you will drive primary and secondary sales, ensure brand presence in the assigned market and manage the distributor network to achieve desired sales/business objectives. Roles and Responsibilities in detail Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly sales targets by promoting the company’s product ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Having science-based discussions with doctors and chemists for the promotion of products in the clinic and at the chemist’s place
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customer needs • To plan and conduct merchandising and sampling activity as per the Division strategy.
- Facilitate the process of successful new product/products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meet them at pre-determined intervals, effective in clinic/trade promotion, and share feedback with the company
- Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows: a. 100% coverage of Doctors. b. Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division/therapy. c. Market intelligence collection, retailer-level inventory management calls as per the product profile, and marketing strategy of the therapy/division.
- Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors’ brands
- To create and update a customer list having a specified number of doctors/chemists (Trade) as per the therapy/product requirement and maintain the same in physical/electronic format.
- Identifying potential towns and appointing distributors and customers (trade) in line with business philosophy Brand Management:
- Ensuring the visibility of Abbott brands on retailers’ outlets as a part of the brand promotion strategy
- To carry out activities across trade and clinics for brand visibility • To plan and attend Retail meets, Market Blitz, etc. for sales growth
- Generate POBs for Abbott brands as per the business plan
- Recommend the appointment of a party as a distributor after evaluating its commercial standing, creditworthiness, and personal assets.
- Ensure that the distributors have sent stock and sales statements on the due dates
- Ensure that the claims of the distributors are settled by the company within specified time limits You are the manager of the company in your territory and will be authorized to build the company’s reputation in your territory.
You will be responsible for practicing and leading other junior team members of the company by setting a personal examples of excellence in:
- Lead and execute strict adherence to the Abbott Code of Business Conduct
- Set examples on implementation of the code of business conduct, FCPA , Pharmacovigilance to ensure compliance
- Conformation to all financial and administration systems, compliance to statutory and regulatory norms of the company and laws of the land
- Demonstrate and promote professional behavior in line with Abbott Values of Pioneering, Achieving, Caring and Enduring
- Ensure high level of customer service and manage any difficult customer situations.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimal comments in audits and other inspections
- Ensure transactions and orders are processed with a high level of accuracy and commitment in order to satisfy customer needs
- Manage attrition of customer and resource bases
- Division and business strategy will be shared with you on time to time base which you will have to execute to the fullest
- To attend and participate in Strategy meetings, briefing sessions, doctors meets, workshops, training programmes and any other programs undertaken by the company to equip you or activities for performance of your job or promote the sales of product of the company or to improve company image. 11. Ensure adherence to EHS policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Attend all required EHS trainings as applicable. Wear safety gears (e.g. Helmet) while riding on two-wheeler. Report any EHS incidents and/or near misses (unsafe acts and conditions) promptly to supervision. Forward any opportunities to improve the EHS program to supervision.
Qualification: BSc/B. Pharma 3 +Yrs of experience.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
1. Candidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy. Candidates from MNCs and top Indian Pharma companies will have added advantage.
2. Fluent and confident in communication